Freezer Repair Springdale, AR
Fast & Dependable service in Northwest Arkansas
From storing food long-term to making ice, there’s no doubt your freezer is an essential asset in your home. So when yours breaks down, it’s hard not to panic at the thought of losing all your food. That’s where A-Tech Appliance Parts & Service comes in!
You can rely on us, the freezer repair Springdale experts, to get your unit up and running fast. When you choose us, you’re hiring a company that has loyally serviced the Springdale and Northwest Arkansas area for over 20 years. Don’t wait any longer! Contact us today to schedule your Springdale freezer repair appointment.
quality appliance repair near you
Freezer Repair Springdale Maintenance Tips
It’s important to make sure your freezer is regularly maintained so it continues to run smoothly for years to come. Doing so can also help prevent the need for freezer repair in Springdale. Just follow the tips from our expert technicians below.
- Keep it stocked! If you don’t have enough food to fill the unit, use jugs of water or several ice racks to fill the space.
- Avoid placing hot food into the freezer: Doing so will make the device work very hard in order to cool down your food. Place it in the refrigerator prior to freezing.
- Be quick: Keeping the freezer door open makes the temperature rise at a very fast rate.
- Pay attention to the temperature: Keep your thermostat regulated. If you are uncertain about temperatures, place a thermometer in the freezer and check it often. The temperature should never be above zero.
- Keep the unit away from any heat source. This includes your stove, dishwasher and heating system. Make sure there’s proper airflow behind the freezer.
- Clean the coils regularly. Vacuum or brush them to remove dust or dirt buildup. Dirty coils prevent the freezer from running effectively.
- Keep the door gaskets clean and in good condition. If a gasket is broken, the unit won’t seal properly when you close the door. Your freezer will overwork itself to try to maintain the right temperature.
- Remove frost regularly: Units that are not equipped with an auto-defrost function need to be defrosted on a regular basis.
Professional Freezer Repair Springdale Service for Top Brands
A-Tech Appliance Part & Service provides freezer repair in Springdale for a wide variety of brands. Our techs are factory-authorized and trained, which means you’ll only receive a long-lasting quality repair. From Whirlpool to Samsung repair, you won’t have to call another company other than us.
Here are just a few of the many brands we service: