Appliance Repair Little Rock, AR
When you need a reliable appliance repair Little Rock technician, you can count on A-Tech Appliance Service to deliver. Our technicians and customer service team are dedicated to providing the best appliance service available in Little Rock. We are factory certified for major brands and repair all large appliances including refrigerators, ice makers, dishwashers, ranges, ovens, washers, dryers, and more!
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority! That’s why all of A-Tech Appliance Service’s work comes with a full 1-year warranty for parts and 90-days for labor. SCHEDULE REPAIR SERVICE NOW
Top Quality Appliance Repair in Little Rock
A-Tech Appliance Service technicians are skilled craftsmen with training from the industry’s leading brands including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Samsung, LG, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Sub-Zero, Wolf, and many more. We deliver the most reliable appliance service in Little Rock for all your appliance repair needs.
We Serve Little Rock!
A-tech Appliance Parts & Service
1818 N Taylor St #212, Little Rock, AR 72207
We Come to Your Home in Little Rock!
Our technicians come to your home with a fully stocked truck carrying all the most commonly failed appliance repair parts.
This ensures you receive the fastest service with quick turnaround time. No repair problem is too big or too small.
From blown fuses to faulty compressors, our Little Rock appliance repair technicians are here to serve you.
Little Rocks’ Common Appliance Repair Problems
When it comes to broken appliances, we see it all. Occasionally, we find an appliance that needs a special order part due to the nature of the repair. But some of the more common repair problems can be fixed on the spot. Here are a few of the most common appliance repair problems we see in Little Rock.
Refrigerator Won’t Cool. This is the most dreaded of refrigerator repair problems our customers face, especially if the fridge is packed with fresh food! There are many parts that lead to a refrigerator no cool diagnosis. Here are a few possible causes:
- Condenser Coils are Dirty.
- Condenser Fan Motor is broken or jammed.
- Evaporator Fan Motor isn’t circulating air.
- Start Relay is faulty causing the compressor to not run.
- Temperature Control Thermostat prevents the refrigerant system from running.
Oven Not Heating. We usually encounter oven repair problems in the fall and winter months when people are preparing for the holidays and enjoying hot, home-cooked meals. But a broken oven can certainly strike any time of the year. Here are a few of the common causes for an oven that won’t heat.
- Faulty Ignitor doesn’t ignite the oven burner.
- Bake Element is burned out and has no continuity.
- Bake Spark Electrode doesn’t ignite the gas.
- The thermal fuse is blown.
- There’s a loose or burnt wire connection.
Dishwasher won’t drain. Yet another dreaded appliance failure is a dishwasher not draining. The cause can be as simple as a clogged drain filter, so be sure to look for debris in the bottom of your dishwasher prior to calling for service A few other possible causes include:
- Drain Pump not forcing water through the drain hose.
- Drain Impeller is broken.
- Drain Solenoid failed and won’t open the drain valve.
- Check valve is stuck closed.
Washer Won’t Start. You’ve waited until Sunday night to wash clothes only to find that the washer won’t start. Drats! Here are a few of the common reasons your washer isn’t working.
- User Control and Display Board is defective.
- The Line Fuse or Thermal Fuse is blown.
- The door lock is broken, preventing the washer from starting.
Dryer Not Heating. If your dryer won’t heat, be sure to check the dryer vents for lint build-up. A dryer that takes too long to dry or won’t dry efficiently is often the result of a clogged dryer vent. If your dryer lines are clear, here are a few other possible problems:
- The gas valve solenoids are broken and won’t open the gas valve.
- The ignitor doesn’t ignite the burner assembly.
- The heating element is burnt out.
- The high limit thermostat is defective.
There are many reasons your appliance isn’t working. Call the experts A-Tech Appliance Service for fast, affordable, and expert service on your appliance. Our Little Rock appliance repair technicians are trained on all major appliance types and brands. SCHEDULE REPAIR SERVICE NOW